This Mountain Get-Away is on the back side of a two-car garage which is detached from our home. It has its own driveway and private entrance.
The small apartment has:
– 2 bedrooms, each with a small dresser, small closet, and queen bed with linens and pillows.
– Kitchen, including dishes, pot and pans, dish cloths, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee pot along with coffee and tea.
– Bathroom with a tub and shower, towels and washcloths.
– A sitting area that has a table for eating (seats 6 persons) by a picture window looking out on the yard, a love seat (couch) and a small easy chair.
– Private driveway to the entrance where there is a small private patio with a picnic table and grill, two patio chairs and a wooden bench.
– Electric heat, gravity-fed water from our spring that is lower water pressure than usual, but adequate for showering.
– No laundry
– No pets and smoking permitted.
– We live in a very rural location about 12 miles east of Kalispell and the closest shopping. We are situated in the mountains, the foothills of the Swan Mountain Range. Our place is wooded except for a large backyard and garden. A perfect place for walks and seeing wildlife at times.
– The sound of water from a small waterfall and creek that runs close to the guest quarters. 3 small ponds with a few ducks.
– We are avid gardeners and love to share fresh vegetables, berries and fruit with our guests when they are in season.
– Located 30 miles from the west entrance to Glacier National Park. We enjoy giving information about the park and other sites and activities in this area.